Friday 19 June 2009

Electric Elephant 2008

Since this year's party is looming, I thought I'd post some pics from last year's festival Fairly typically, because I'm a bloody idiot, I managed to forget my camera when it was our boat party, so I don't have any from that, though you can check the video clip here (it makes me happy every time I watch this) >

Anyhow here are some pics, label underneath for guidance.


This is a sunset at the beach bar on the festival site. Can't remember who's in the picture.


This is Ferdy (my little boy) and Honey (Frank's little girl) hanging out at the beach bar.


This Ferdy again. I have an uncontrollable urge to stick things to his forehead.


My daughter Lola dancing to some Cosmic Truth.


Me and Lola at sunset at the beach bar. Ace.


Steph, Frank and Imogen at the Garden Bar in Zadar.


This was the party boat heading out into the Adriatic for the Electric Chair party. They were playing Love Is In The Air, fact fans.

No comments: