Tuesday 5 January 2010

DJ History Podcast #45

Ok, so I meant to post this up before Christmas, but ran out of time before I had two ankle-biters sniping at me demanding to be taken to perch on Santa's knee for a thorough seeing-to (presentswise, you understand).

Sorry about that. Anyhow,
Here's the Top 10 rundown of the Furtive 50:
1.    Tensnake – Holding Back My Love/In The End (I Want To Cry) (Running Back)
2.    40 Thieves – Don’t Turn It Off (Brennan Green Mix) (Chinatown)
3.    Floating Points – Love Me Like This (R2)
4.    Shit Robot – Simple Things (Work It Out) (Todd Terje Mix) (DFA)
5.    Still Going – Spaghetti Circus/Untitled Love (DFA)
6.    6th Borough Project – Do It To The Max (Instruments of Rapture)
7.    Radiohead – Reckoner (Jonny Miller Edit)  (Fascinating Rhythms)
8.    Walter Jones – Living Without Your Love/I’ll Keep On Loving You (DFA)
9.    DJ Kaos – Love The Nite Away (TieDye Mix) (Rong/DFA)
10. Jack Penate – Tonight’s Today (XL)

Good innit?

No comments: