Thursday 30 June 2011

DJ History Podcast #121

Hello hello I'm back again. Loads of oldies on the show today primarily because I got sent a pair of really nice compilations: Our Lives Are Shaped By What We Love (a Mo West comp) and True Soul: Deep Sounds From The Left Of Stax. I've played a few of my personal favourites, but there were also some others that I didn't know prior to getting sent the albums, including a really good Frankie Valli song. He really is a mine of hidden gems. 


I'm sure you will also have been taking note of how nicely the Grimsby Town squad is shaping up so far pre-season, too. I bet you're as excited as I am over the signings of Liam Hearn, Shaun Pearson and Anthony Church. Rooney who?



CHIP WICKHAM - Apache (Lovemonk)
TRY TO FIND ME - Needs Ending (Golf Channel)
FRANKIE VALLI & THE FOUR SEASONS – You're A Song That I Can't Sing (Mo West/Light In The Attic)
THE RIGHT TRACK – Gotta Move With The Groove (Stax)
BLACKBEARD - Friends In Lo Places (KAT)
SUZEE IKEDA – I Can't Give Back The Love I Feel (Mo West/Light In The Attic)
HOTEL MOTEL FT. SNAX - Fall (UTS)
LEADERS – It's A Rat Race (Stax)
BLOOD ORANGE - Toshito (In Flagranti Remix) (Domino)
ODYSSEY – Our Lives Are Shaped By What We Love (Mo West/Light In The Attic)



No comments: