Wednesday 16 March 2011

DJ History Podcast #106

Been sent some really good albums lately, some of which appear right here (like the Dennis Coffey and the Audiofly). In fact, dare I venture to suggest it has been a good year so far for the ol' album? I believe I might. Anyhow, what with the Wildcookie (an essential, if you ask me, which you're not, but listen on anyway....), Gatto Fritto, Space Invadas (this has some not so good stuff on it, but is more than compensated by the good uns). You can check out a track from the excellent Audiofly album on here. It's really really good. I'll be boring everyone for a few weeks about this. Feel free to join me.

Tracklisting:
ELECTRIC SMOKE - Freak It Out (The Revenge Edit) (Zedd)
ALBERT - Can't Lie Still (Studio Rockers)
AUDIOFLY - Fela (Get Physical)
PROVIANT AUDIO - Hey Let's Do It (Paper) (Jay Shepheard Mix)
DENNIS COFFEY FT. FANNY FRANKLIN - Don't Knock My Love (Strut)
JAMIE BLANCO - Black Jack (CD-R)
JR SEATON - In Your Mask I See A Better Person
THE STEPKIDS - La La (Stones Throw)
MAIN STEM - Kountry Klubb
EMIKA - Count Backwards (Marcel Dettmann Vocal Edit) (Ninja Tune)
AMERICA - Are You There (Ole Smokey Edit) (KAT)

No comments: