Friday 29 May 2009

Resonance FM now on podcast

I did Wrongtom and Mr Trick's Resonance FM show on Wednesday, while outside large volumes of Manchester United in statically-charged replica shirts sulked in pubs (stifles small chuckle). They asked me some questions and I hopefully answered them reasonably well. I then played some records that have some resonance (geddit?) to me. Anyhow, the show is now on podcast if you want to download it or rub against your trousers and while thinking of Blundell Park (The San Siro of the North).

Go here for the podcast (Jeez, I really must do something about some press shots that one's not doing me any favours) >

This is thetracklist for the show:
1. The Utmost - Whole Lotta Loving
2. David Essex - Rock On
3. Kevin Hewick - Haystack
4. Jamiroquai - Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing
5. Donovan - Well Known Has-Been
6. The Feelies - The Boy With Perpetual Nervousness
7. The Phenomenal Handclap Band - Fifteen To Twenty
8. Magazine 60 - Don Quixote
9. Etta James - You Give Me What I Want

No comments: