Wednesday 18 August 2010

Yeah, this one's even later than last week. Shameful, I know. But we did have a new book out last week and we've prostituting ourselves in the most outrageous ways to court publicity and get reviews (honestly, the people we've made Frank sleep with this week....).

But it is a really good show, so it's worth knowing what we played, innit? I'm gonna do a old school special on Friday and then next week I'm handing over the reins to Neville Watson who depped for me last year and did a great job, so I'm really looking forward to listening to what he plays when I get back from Croatia (did I mention we were doing a couple of boat parties in the Adriatic next week.... ;))

Check out that Bib Tanga, it's brilliant.


AT ONE - Ashiha (Yoruba)
BEAUTIFUL SWIMMERS - Give It All You Got (Future Times)
ROYKSOPP - The Drug (WOS)
AKABU - The Phuture Ain't What It Used To be (Z Records)
LEFTSIDE WOBBLE - Grapevine Boogie
ANDREYA TRIANA - Far Closer (Mr. Scruff Remix) (Ninja Tune)
BOTTIN PRESENTS TINPONG - New Religion (Marcus Marr Remix) (Nang Records)
PHIL ASHER - In Ya Dreams (Restless Soul)
BIBI TANGA & THE SELENITES - Be Africa (Beg To Differ Mix) (Wurst)

No comments: