Friday 20 August 2010

DJ History Podcast #78


Well, I appear to have contracted some sort of virus. Could even be Lassa Fever for all I know. Or worse. Anyhow, I'm penning this from my sickbed, while my trusty manservant, Jarvis, mops my brow, brings Horlicks at regular intervals (with a shot of Drambuie for good luck) and reads me the letters from today's Daily Telegraph. Life would be worse.

Don't forget next week's how will be hosted by Neville Watson and he did a great job last year so I'm really looking forward to his selections. I am, of course, indisposed at the Electric Elephant where we are doing a few boat parties. This week we've got a classics special with all the releases taken from the forthcoming Happy Days and BackBeats compilations series'.


MILT JACKSON - Sunflower (Sony)
OV WRIGHT - Let's Straighten It Out (BackBeats)
BOBBY PATTERSON - I Get My Groove From You (BackBeats)
GQ - Make My Dreams A Reality (Sony)
HONEY CONE - One Monkey Don't Stop No Show (BackBeats)
MARYANN FARRA & SATIN SOUL - Stoned Out Of My Mind (BackBeats)
NORMAN HARRIS - In Good Faith (BackBeats)
OTIS LEAVILL - Love Uprising (BackBeats)
NORMAN CONNORS - Once I've Been There (Sony)
THE JACKSONS - This Place Hotel (Aka Heartbreak Hotel) (Sony)



No comments: