Monday 14 June 2010

DJ History Podcast #68

Whoops. Meant to post this on Friday as soon as I'd done the show, but totally slipped my mind, then the weekend intervened. I was distracted slightly by the World Cup, plus I was DJing on Saturday with Ray Mang, so I spent the evening raiding the green room with Raj while getting whoozy on V&Ts. Twas good, though less so when the kids climbed into my bed at 7.30am on Sunday.... Ouch.

Tracklisting:

ANDREA TRIANA - Draw The Stars (Ninja Tune)
KM EDITION - Feelings of Ecstasy (KM)
KODE9 - You Don't Wash (Dub) (DJ-Kicks)
AZYMUTH - Os Cara La (Rabotnik Mix) (Far Out)
LAURENT GARNIER - Gnanmankoudji (Emperor Machine Mix)
PENGUIN PRISON - A Funny Thing (Gold Dust Retweak) (CD-R)
HOT LUNCH - Inside Of You (PPF)
BODI BILL - Tip Toe Walk (Siriusmo Remix) (Sinnbus)
KIRSTY ALMEIDA - Spider (Mr Scruff Mix) (Decca)
LEO GANDELMAN - Abertura (Far Out)

No comments: