Friday 21 May 2010

DJ History Podcast #65

Hello campers. Well, in between furiously putting the latest podcast together, I've been sneakily looking on eBay for a barbeque grill to make the most of what will probably turn out to be the only good weekend of the summer (such is life in the UK). I've fired up the paddling pool (I"m on a promise to my daughter) and in between that I've been pumping out some brilliant stuff I've been sent and bought recently.

Here's the chart:

HOTEL MOTEL - Chocolate City (CD-R)
MUSHROOMS PROJECT - Tropikal Mushrooms (Phoreski Mix) (Under The Shade)
RUDY'S MIDNIGHT MACHINE - Street Museum (FAR)
BANDA LOS HIJOS DE NINA LUZ - Dejala Corre (Soundway)
JOY DIVISION - Disorder (Factory)
EVERYTHING EVERYTHING -Schoolin' (Leo Zero Wigwam Mix)
HOLY GHOST - Static On The Wire (DFA)
GERALDO PINO - African Hustle (Academy)
X-PRESS 2 - Down the Whole (Shorter Club Version) (Skint)
ROCHA - Feel the Love (International Feel)


Download this week's podcast here >>

Subscribe here >>

No comments: