Tuesday 30 August 2011

DJ History Podcast #128

Hi there. Bit behind with the old tracklistings. It's summer, I've got two ankle-biters mithering me from 7am to 7pm, so I've fallen behind with my musical housekeeping. Forgive me. It's been compensated by the honing of my sandcastle-making skills and being a monster in the park between 10am and midday most days (come down and check it out, it's pretty impressive).

 T.E.E. – Connaissance
 JAMIE BLANCO – Moving Down (Cynic)
DOUG WILLIS – Activated (Dougyoulator Mix) (Zedd)
RONNIE JONES – Me And Myself (Soul Mekanik Edit)
PHREEK PLUS ONE – Sottocosto (Compost black Label)
KON AND THE GANG – Sunlight (dub) (Hands of Time)
ERNEST ST LAURENT – The Moon Is Gone (CD-R)
BARBARA MASON – Come Back Home (PPF Dub Edit) (PPF)
STARKEY – Craters (Civil Music)

 

No comments: