Thursday 23 April 2009

DJ History Podcast #11

We've not done a podcast for the past few weeks mainly because I've been moving and everything's been in a box somewhere. I've finally managed to dig out everything and resume production, albeit with the microphone placed on boxes and my kneeling on the floor. Radio 4 this ain't.


Tracklisting for this week's show:
1. Junior Boys - Work
2. Sally Shapiro - I'll Be By Your Side (Tensnake Mix)
3. Al Usher - Lullaby For Robert (Gatto Fritto Mix)
4. Man Friday - Love Honey, Love Heartache
5. The Glimmers present Disko Drunkards - Let's Get Physical
6. Frank Booker - Universal
7. Stephen Michael Schwartz - Get It Up For Love
8. Juju & Jordash - Deep Blue Meanies
9. Joshua Iz - Juice

1 comment:

Eric said...

Another great podcast, Bill! I'm not sure how you set up the podcast before you post it, but would it be possible to insert the tracklisting into ID3 tags? I download them on the go occasionally, and it would be great if the tracks were in the file so I could see them while listening to them for the first time (although I do realize you announce them in the podcast too). Just a friendly suggestion - thanks for the great music!